Lunacy Stopped Recognizing Installed Fonts

I made some graphics a few days ago using a Helvetica font thats installed on my system.

But now Lunacy won't see this font. And the font is installed. And other programs see it.

System: Artix Linux (Arch)

Lunacy Version: 10.0.0.1

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • AdrealAdreal Posts: 98Member
    edited September 6 Vote Up1Vote Down

Same Problem

Sometimes the system fonts are missing (ALL systemfonts). Even when I click on "Reload system fonts," nothing happens. if I create a new document, the fonts are back, but in the old document, they are still missing. (Restarting Lunacy dont help, but i think sometimes, not sure)

I have now closed all documents and restarted Lunacy. Now, the system fonts are also missing in the new document. So, I closed the document and created a new one, and now the fonts are working again.

In the Lunacy logs, it says the following:

11:18:21.315 SystemFonts   Error   > FontCache load failed
    11:18:21.352 SystemFonts   Error   > InvalidOperationException Cannot get the value of a token type 'StartArray' as a string.
      at System.Text.Json.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException_ExpectedString(JsonTokenType) + 0x19
      at System.Text.Json.Utf8JsonReader.GetString() + 0xa5
      at Lunacy.Fonts.SystemFontsCacheSerializer.DeserializeAsync() + 0x1da
    11:18:21.353 SystemFonts   Info   > SystemFontFamilies: 258, cacheFontFamilies: 0, shouldUpdate:True

Lunacy Version: 10.0.1 (Stable)

Edit: i want to create a new design, so i created a new document, and the system fonts are missing. so Lunacy is for me unable to use right now

• aa1qq1aa1qq1 Posts: 91Administrator

@hjteiu4 @Adreal

Hi. Bug added to the list. We will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for the report.

It's strange. I don't have repro on 10.1 (not beta). Please describe the steps after which you get the bug.

@Adreal This may occur on the first launch after installing a new font in the system. This happens because fonts on Linux take a very long time to load.

edited September 16 Vote Up1Vote Down

Oh, that's right, once I have installed a new font, all system fonts disappear again. So that's (probably) the problem. I'm sorry, and thank you! 💙

• Still not Fixed in the new Version......

edited September 14 Vote Up0Vote Down

@Adreal It's strange. I don't have repro on 10.1 (not beta). Please describe the steps after which you get the bug.

edited September 14 Vote Up0Vote Down

@aa1qq1 i will try to descrbe it, but i think the bug comming random