360-Degree Rotation for Images, Objects, and Text in Lunacy

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to suggest an exciting feature that I believe would greatly enhance the design capabilities within Lunacy: the ability to perform 360-degree rotation on images, objects, and text elements.

As a user deeply engaged in creating unique and visually compelling projects, I find that the current rotation capabilities, while useful, could be significantly elevated by allowing a full range of motion. Here are a few reasons why I believe this feature would be beneficial:

1. **Enhanced Visual Storytelling**: A 360-degree rotation feature would allow designers to present images and elements in a dynamic manner, creating a more engaging viewer experience. This could be particularly useful for product mockups, where potential customers can visualize items from any angle.

2. **Creative Flexibility**: Design is all about experimentation, and having the ability to rotate text and objects freely could lead to unique and innovative project designs that stand out.

3. **Improved Presentation**: For pitch decks or presentations, being able to rotate elements could help to emphasize key points or create dramatic visual effects that capture the audience's attention.

4. **Increased Functionality**: This feature would enrich the overall toolkit available in Lunacy, making it an even more robust platform for professionals and hobbyists alike.

I envision this feature as a simple toggle or manipulation tool within the existing interface, enabling designers to easily rotate their elements seamlessly in any direction.

Thank you for considering this request. I believe that implementing a 360-degree rotation feature could significantly elevate the user experience and make Lunacy an even more powerful tool in our design processes. I look forward to your response and any updates regarding this potential feature.

Best regards,