Let's improve Lunacy together!

PaulusPaulus Posts: 92Administrator
edited June 24 in New requests Vote Up2Vote Down

Your opinion matters. Join us for a quick interview and help us enhance Lunacy.

Fill out a short form, and we'll be in touch soon.

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • ### Feedback on Using Lunacy 9.6.1

I've been using Lunacy 9.6.1, and it has improved significantly compared to last year's version. After using it for a day, here are some observations and feedback:

#### Bugs:

1. **Multi-selection with Shift Key**: When using the Shift key for multi-selection, unexpected behavior often occurs. Objects sometimes get grouped incorrectly, such as an object unexpectedly entering a group of icons, which disrupts the entire page structure.

2. **Ctrl+D to Duplicate Objects**: When duplicating objects using Ctrl+D, the duplicated objects often appear in uncertain locations rather than nearby the original objects.

3. **Cloud File Functionality**: There are issues with the cloud file feature. I registered and saved files to the cloud from one machine, but I couldn't see them when accessing from another machine.

#### Areas for Improvement:

1. **Proportional Resizing of Components**: Adjusting the size of a component proportionally is currently not possible. Although this is challenging, could you consider providing 2-3 default sizes, especially for standard system components like dropdown buttons?

2. **Web Components**: There are too few components for web pages; most are for mobile. Common web components like pagination are missing.

3. **Icon and Image Search**: The search for icons and images is slow as it always goes online. Consider caching the results of previous searches with an expiration time for the cache.

4. **Basic Functionality for Components**: Some components lack basic functionality. For instance, the switch control doesn't have a toggle function, which is confusing for new users.

5. **Tutorials**: The tutorials are quite basic and don't cover advanced features like component creation.

6. **Search Box**: The search box needs improvement. When I type text, an auto-suggestion dropdown appears. After hitting Enter, the dropdown doesn't disappear automatically.

#### Positive Aspects:

1. **Filter Objects by View Range**: This feature is very useful as it saves a lot of time by not requiring a search through the entire list.

2. **Aesthetic UI**: The user interface is visually appealing.

3. **Convenient Interaction Logic**: The interaction logic is quite convenient.

#### Confusing Aspects:

1. **Presentation Mode**: In presentation mode, am I limited to viewing only the first page?

• ### Additional Issue

Another issue is the lack of chart components. In web system design, there are many scenarios that require drawing charts, and currently, it is very inconvenient without this feature.

• The newly updated version 9.6.2 has fixed two bugs that I mentioned earlier, making it better to use. However, the cloud synchronization feature is still not good.

• amost fixed. another idea: can copy the selecting item to word.

• VIVESHVIVESH Posts: 2Member

Can we updated smart components

• VIVESHVIVESH Posts: 2Member

Can we do comment, click to redirect to the page

• aa1qq1aa1qq1 Posts: 76Administrator

@VIVESH You can create separate discussion in the Feature Requests section. If significant number of people vote for your feature, we will consider adding it.

• skinnymskinnym Posts: 2Member

lets do this!