Export all the asset in an organised manner for DEVs

Hello,

I am a back end dev, as most of us, the problem we have is that we would love to start designing our ideas and code them right away. Based on my past jobs and experience in this field, we encounter 2 types of integrations:

1)We use a backend framework like(ie: Laravel) and integrate the html,,css and js inside the framework layout.

2)We integrate the designs directly inside a front end framework(ie: Vue.js).

In both case, we always need to have an html template made by designers that follow and easy to understand folder logic.

Here are some ideas for your software that would solve a lot of issues to the whole coding community:

We design each page in your software and have the possibility to zoom in or out to check the entire workflow/UX. ie:

Page 1->Page 2->page 3->page 4 (zoom to individual page or completely zoom out to see them all).

We can then link each page to buttons and so on.

Upon clicking on ""Export project"", your software exports a folder(not zipped so we can still see the output files with our coding software) and organise the folder as below:

Index.html

page1.html

page2.html

page3.html

/css/styles.css

/js/javascript.js

But very importantly, your software also export a whole pdf map of the entire project, this way as def we can refer to the entire map(zoom in and out) as we wish during the integration. Enabling us to stop going through pages and page of written explanations.

By keeping the files as ""html"" we can then directly integrate the entire project to a framework of our choice.

If you could crack this(I know it is difficult), an entire community will have a major problem solved.

Second addon based on the same principle:

You let us import a front end library into your software and all the new components show on the side of the panels as drag and drop:

ie: Material, Bootstrap, Vuetify, boostrapvue and so on.

Tough job too but if this was possible, oh boy.... everyone will be in love with your software.

The above issue would really solve an entire workflow issue between UX,UI,Front end integration and backend devs.

Thank you so much!