"Copy Effects" a new command or drop-down menu within the “Edit” menu of the Lunacy software

Brief:

The objective is to enhance user experience and streamline workflow in Lunacy by providing an intuitive way to copy styles and effects. By introducing a new command or drop-down menu within the “Edit” menu, users will have easy access to copy special properties or styles. Additionally, a right-click contextual menu on styles and effects would allow for direct copying/duplicating.

Tagged:

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • aa1qq1aa1qq1 Posts: 63Administrator

@vicdesign

Hi!

Thanks for the great idea. We added this feature to our backlog and it will be added in one of the next versions.

• I encountered a problem with my previous message; I apologize for sending it unfinished. Here is the complete idea:

The objective is to enhance the user experience and streamline workflow in Lunacy by introducing an intuitive method for separately copying styles and effects. This can be achieved by incorporating a new command or drop-down menu within the "Edit" menu. Additionally, implementing a right-click context menu for styles and effects would enable direct copy and duplication.

It's worth noting that this idea is purely conceptual and stems from personal opinion, lacking validation through hypotheses, user studies, and similar methods. There are numerous other aspects to consider, such as defining the core concept of basic styles, applicable to shapes, text, or layers in a broader context. This concept should ideally be scalable to facilitate the creation of complex design systems using Lunacy.

Under this proposed approach, the "Copy styles" command would be modified to "Copy Fill and Border style," and a dropdown menu would be introduced for handling effects. To provide a visual representation of this idea, I've attached a small image, as they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words." Thanks!