Live preview font change of the selected text when I point to the name of the font on the font list.

MagicianDanMagicianDan Posts: 8Member
edited August 2023 in New requests Vote Up2Vote Down

I want to have live preview font change of the selected text when I point to the name of the font on the font select list.

When I design something, before choose the font I like test it. Live preview will save a lot of time.

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Something like this:

• PaulusPaulus Posts: 89Administrator
    edited August 2023 Vote Up1Vote Down

Hello! We're already working on an updated font picker, and it will feature live preview functionality. Additionally, it will have a range of other useful features, such as font filtering by language and style, sorting of Google Fonts and document fonts, as well as favorite fonts.

• Regarding the preview of font related to the selected frame in font picker. Solution used in CorelDraw is also very usefull (there is a text "Halo" selected on working space (red), and font selector (green)..

• PaulusPaulus Posts: 89Administrator

Thank you for the interesting ideas, my friend!

We will definitely consider them.

• WOW! Great. Maybe it will be also usefull to have option to select size of font preview in font picker? (Beside live preview on selected text object)

• Or using something similar to slider to change preview size like in CorelDraw:

• Ok, once more -maybe is worth to consider creation of favorite font pair. In design I often use main two fonts in document. I know I can use favorite list, but linked pair can speed up creation.