Component borders don't copy borders of the content

Sometimes when I create a component from a group of objects, the final component is too large with a white space between content and component borders. I didin't find an easy way how to resize it afterwards (the "reset instance size" button does not work in this case) and I have to edit it manualy every time. I think it's a bug and it happens quite often.

Tagged:

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • PaulusPaulus Posts: 89Administrator

Hi! I think your shadow is just part of the component. Try turning it off and recreating the component

• PaulusPaulus Posts: 89Administrator

Or use shadow to created component

• Thanks for your answer! Anyway, I tried it multiple times and it didn't work quite well. When I removed shadows and created the component, those borders were still much larger.

Then i made a step back by Ctrl + Z and created the component again. And the component had a correct size suddenly.

Then i went back again, added shadow to the underlying rectangle and the component had a correct size again.

Then i went back, just created the component another time and it had a wrong size.

It seem's like the problem is connected to the shadow, but it behaves really strange. Here are my layers:

• aa1qq1aa1qq1 Posts: 60Administrator
    edited February 2023 Vote Up0Vote Down

Hello. This issue has been resolved in version 9.0 (beta).