Integration of OpenDesign to enable multi-format imports

I was wondering if integration of OpenDesign would be possible so that Lunacy would also be able to import PSD files? https://opendesign.dev/

While I personally think Lunacy (or Sketch) is a superior format, unfortunately as a sole trader developer I'm at the mercy of what the designers I work with send me. :( Though I do keep trying to tell them to just use Lunacy already! :_)

Tagged:

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • PS, I know Lunacy is focused just on supporting Sketch which I agree with -- I think that makes a lot of sense. The only reason I suggested the above is it seemed like it would mostly just be utilising existing resources, so it wouldn't really be taking too much time away. I think the only functionality from OpenDesign that is really necessary is the ability to convert PSD and XD to Sketch format. That way users could know it's a conversion and may not be 100% exactly the same, but it would give us a chance to work with these legacy formats...

• PaulusPaulus Posts: 89Administrator
    edited January 2023 Vote Up0Vote Down

Sorry, but we probably won't. The PSD format is deprecated for user interface design.😔