Add CLI to export artboard or layer

I was a mobile application developer, and for work reasons, I was using Sketch for most of my work. But in my personal time, I could only use Windows and Linux as my computer platform, and I start to use Lunacy as a replacement for Sketch. After a few times of usage, Lunacy just works perfectly just beyond my expectation.

But Lunacy is not flawless, I once wrote some scripts to improve my work efficiency based on sketchtool, which is a command-line tool of Sketch(refer to https://developer.sketch.com/cli/), but it's macOS-only. So I'm wondering if there could be a Lunacy tool to help export artboard or layer in command-line and finally could be used by some other programing language.

If possible, I would love to participate in the development of this feature.

Tagged:

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • AlexAlex Posts: 332Member

Hello!

We are not planning to add something like API at the moment. The closest feature that could make possible the using of some external code is Scripts and Plugins. But, I'm not sure about the moment it'll come back. 

Maybe it'll be better to describe the features you're looking for. Some of it couldbe delivered faster than Scripts and Plugins.