Line/border visible between two shapes without border
When adding two dark rectangles on a white artboard, a border or line can be seen between the two shapes. When zooming in it appears to be some kind of render artifact. When exporting to PNG, this line is not shown. Sometimes after zooming in and out the line becomes less visible or dissapears altogether only to reappear after scrolling or zooming.
To reproduce follow these steps:
- Create new file
- Add white artboard (W1600 x H900)
- Add a gray (#191919) rectangle (W800 x H900) at position (0, 0)
- Add another gray (#191919) rectangle (W800 x H900) at position (800, 0)
- Zoom in and out a couple times until a line between the two rectangles shows up
- To verify that the line does not actually exist, export to PNG and the line will not show up
Something interesting to note is that if the background (in the example the artboard) is set to a different color, the line also changes color.
For some reason I can't seem to figure out how to add screenshots in this discussion post, but the problem should easily be reproducable.